Thesis and Dissertation – Data Analysis for Quantitative Research
Our statistical consultants can help students who are having difficulty understanding basic and advanced statistics.
Many students and researchers find themselves needing statistical consultation services because they are not getting the guidance that they need from their advisors or because they don’t remember a certain statistics formula from the statistics class that they took years ago.
You might find that you need statistical consulting because you can’t remember which statistical formula to use or you need a tutor/mentor to help with:
Basic Statistics (e.g., statistics modelling, statistical anova, linear regression, correlation, regression, independent t-test, paired t-test, ANOVA, chi-square, z-scores); or
Advanced statistics (e.g., multivariate statistics, multivariate ANOVA, MANOVA, factor analysis, principal component analysis, PCA, structural equation modeling, SEM, hierarchical linear modeling, HLM, General Linear Modeling, GLM, path analysis, time-series analysis, mixed ANOVA).
Statistics consultants can help students analyze their data using programs such as SPSS, STATA, SAS, LISREL, EQS, AMOS, MPlus, JMP, and HLM. Further, statistical consultants can assist graduate students who are having difficulty defining their research problems and hypotheses, describing the methods to verify their hypotheses, specifying the analyses needed to analyze their data, actually conducting the statistical tests, and interpreting the resulting findings.
Our statistics consultancy has been online for a decade. Our statistics consultants are experts in a wide range of topics. Our goal is to match you to a statistics consultant who can help you with your data gathering, management, analysis, reporting, and presenting.
Get your thesis or dissertation done sooner
We will help you:
- Formulate hypotheses
- Determine a justifiable sample size utilizing power analyses
- Identify your dependent and independent variables
- Design a survey that answers your research questions
- Tune up your methodology chapter to add clarity to your study
- Interpret the results and formulate conclusions based on your findings
- Present your results utilizing tables and graphs
- Verify the accuracy of your technical writing, including the use of italics and proper spacing: t(38) = 3.98, p = .032
- Feel confident about your results
- Understand and respond to your committee’s comments and questions
- Prepare for your final oral defense
Graduate students who work with us find:
- They are better prepared and more confident when they meet with their advisors and committees.
- They more clearly understand their findings/results so they are able to write better conclusions and recommendations.
- They are more confident when presenting their studies at their oral examinations.
- They are done with their project sooner, which saves them time, tuition costs, and hassle.
Are you ready to hire a consultant?
Fill out our form and we will provide a free quote